Motor Vehicle/car accident injuries

If you have been injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident, either as a passenger, driver, pedestrian or cyclist, you may have a claim for compensation. This is called a Compulsory Third Party or CTP claim for compensation. To claim compensation, you have to be able to prove that someone else was involved in the accident and that they were at fault, or at least partially responsible for your injuries. However, you may still be entitled to compensation even if you have been partly to blame for the accident.

Remember, strict time limits apply to these claims so it is best to seek some initial advice even if you’re not sure about making a CTP claim for your injuries. This is particularly important because sometimes it takes a while for the full effects of the accident to emerge. Contact Rees R & Sydney Jones Personal Injury Specialists and let us assist you with your claim today.

DO YOU HAVE A motor vehicle/ car accident CLAIM?

Let us know...

OR CALL 4927 6333


Personal Injury Lawyer Rockhampton